Far Frontier Studios is looking for their next Quality Assurance Tester to ensure the stability, functionality and various elements of Mankind Reborn are consistently upheld to a high standard. In this role you will be expected to have a high attention to detail and good communication with the team.
What the QA Tester will do at Far Frontier Studios:
The QA tester is responsible for ensuring all areas of Mankind Reborn are thoroughly checked for any issues and entering all issues into our database with a highly detailed bug report.
This may include:
- Graphical Issues
- Audio issues
- Text errors
- Gameplay/functional issues
- Level Design issues
- UI issues
You will also be expected to provide feedback and suggestions on various aspects of the game during development. This can include game balance and game feel, giving developers an insight to a user’s experience over time.
You may be requested to assist in other tasks such as database reorganisation, generating documentation or to focus on specific tasks exclusively and should be able to effectively work alone or with a team.
Who you are:
- Previous QA experience preferred but not essential. (Experience with Jira/Trello/Mantis would also be an advantage)
- Excellent written skills: spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Basic understanding of computers.
- Knowledge of game development not essential but an understanding of game development concepts would be an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and logical thinking.
- Good communication skills.
- Passionate about the project and have the ability to put in the time required for the role.
Please note that is a voluntary unpaid position, that being said, we are building the team and hard work can possibly be rewarded as we continue to make forward momentum and work towards creating both the game, team, studio in addition to reaching our funding goals.
We really appreciate any time you can put towards this project and helping Mankind Reborn become the best it can be!
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|